Advanced Decoration Workshop – Girl with Hollow Skirt and Lovely Gnome Cookies
3D Biscuits Decoration Workshop
Duration: 1 day (10 hours)
Price: 290 € (150 € deposit on booking)
Prerequisites: None. All levels are accepted.
Number of participants: 10
Trainers: Marta Torres – International Artist in Royal Ice. Marta Torres – WINNER of the prestigious EAG AWARDS 2016 for the “Most Inspiring Royal Icing Artist” category, recently held in Hong Kong (December 2016);
– Triple finalist in the Collaboration category for the Cake Master Awards 2018, 2017 and double in 2016,
– FINALIST at the prestigious “Cake Master Magazine Awards, 2015” (AKA Oscars) in the Cookies category.
– Finalist for cook of the year 2014 on the Cookie Connection website.
Langage: English (translation French and English))
Support Technique: English
Access terms and deadlines
Luma’s cake welcomes you in Paris at 100, avenue Denfert Rochereau 75014. Metro 4 and 6, RER B, bus 38, 59, 64, 68 and 88.
The training lasts all day, we will welcome you from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Delivery of technical support in paper format.
A training certificate will be given to you at the end of the training.
All equipment is loaned for the duration of the course. Raw materials and supplies are also provided and included in the price. Lunch is not included.
At the end of the training, you will be evaluated using a questionnaire / quiz to give a level of assessment of the training hot, then cold a few months later.
Each trainee is required to clean his work plan, the equipment and tools that are available to him.
At the end of this training, the student will be able to master the art of royal icing:
• Know the different stages of building a cookie
• Paint and draw on royal icing: how and with what material to make a design or any other design on your cookies with royal icing
Content of the training action:
• The techniques described, among others, will be applied to the cookies selected for today’s course.
• Cookies: Mr. Frog and Velvet Teddy Bear
• – Explanation on how to draw the drawing
• – Observation, interpretation and how to convert design to dimensional piping
• – Dimensional effect for a 3D effect
• – Anatomy: facial features; limbs, hands with fingers, posture, direction and movement
• – Movement through clothing
• – Use of transfers with royal icing with collar
• – Paint application for a realistic look
• – Texture with velvet effect
• – Final beautification techniques
• – Other techniques, tips and tricks for a 3D look
You are leaving a work of art!
No deposit refund is possible.
In the event of cancellation or abandonment on your part with medical proof, the deposits will be kept and not refunded but reusable for a later course.
In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the workshop by Luma’s Cake for a reason of force majeure, a new date will be proposed but you retain the possibility of requesting a refund of your deposit.
The model produced in the workshop may not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
If you have a difficulty or a handicap, please let us know when you make your reservation in the “Additional information – Order note” field at the time of payment. We will study together to what extent we can find the best solution in order to adapt to your situation.
Person in charge of the relationship with the trainees:
Noralid AZOCAR – 06 98 30 30 21 – email@example.com